I have been on a placement year for this full year and this has involved so many different adventures and travels. Every time I say the words Placement year: I just think about everything I have achieved and done this year and I couldn’t be happier.
But now I am going back to my final year at University and what do I want from this year? Well here are some of the goals for Nabeeda for her final year at University:
- Graduate with a 1st Class Degree classification. University has been a mix of ups and downs but my aim has always been to get a 1st and now it is the final part of the race and I WILL DO THIS.
- Catch up with friends. I have been away for around 13 months, so this is my chance to catch up with all of my University friends and see what they got up to.
- Eat loads of chicken. For the past year it has been hard to find Halal chicken which means I have been Vegetarian for quite some time and now I can’t wait to have loadssss of Chicken. P.S if you know me or are at my University then I will love you forever if you get me chicken wings, nuggets, burgers anything chicken.
- Read books and not just course books. I love reading and it makes me feel better so I aim to read at least 2 books this year that are not related to my studies. I can do this (I say as I imagine myself drowning under coursework and exams).
- GO TO THE GYM. I write this in capitals as I really need to get into routine. I always sign up, go for 2 weeks and then get tired and give up. Nabeeda, you have to go! Let’s see how well this goes.
- Not be afraid to ask for help. I am always a little scared when it comes to asking for help. But this year, the aim is to ask for help whenever I need it. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- HAVE FUN! University years are some of the best times of our lives so I want to make the most of this final one.
If you are starting school, college, University, new job or are expecting a change in your life, what are your goals? Let me know 🙂