aI can just hear all the questions like what is it? What does it mean?
Well it is an award that is given to a blogger by another blogger to appreciate and recognise all the work the bloggers do on their websites and blog posts. It’s not as easy as it seems.. Trust me!
How did I get the award?
I was nominated by At home with Daneen. I would like to thank her for this honour and recognising my hard work. I would recommend checking out her blog it has something for everyone so definitely worth a visit.
How did my blog start?
I have always had a passion for writing: from writing short stories to poetry… I just love being able to express myself through written words. But, I never had the courage to start a blog or my own website. However, someone inspired me to write, someone said to me that I had ideas that should be shared, words that needed to be read. Sometimes, all you need is that little encouragement to go and that’s what happened with me. I listened to their advice and words and started my blog. Like they say, the rest is history.
Advice for new bloggers (I’m new myself so I need to follow this advice too):
- Find your voice and what you want to write about. The world of blogging can easily become about numbers and making money but it is important to remember what you want. The day you write about something you love people will love it and follow it but if you start writing to make money, people will know so don’t be that blogger who throws out bad content to make money!
- You’re new so enjoy yourself and learn from the experience. It is easy to get caught up in the world of blogging and looking at more established bloggers and thinking why am I not there. It all takes time and you get what you give. If you spend a lot of time you will get rewarded but don’t expect thousands of followers if you are only working half an hour a week on your blog.
My nominations: It is all about passing the award on.
- Jattu Kallon – A fashion, health and life blogger
- Nika meets world – A travel blogger with advice for you
- Subliminal wish – Blogging about life experiences
- Chin up Sweetie – I think the name says it all
- Yanrula – Beauty and skincare blogger
- The life you have imagined – A life and experience blogger…
- Laura Jasmin – A lifestyle and healthy life blogger
- Holly Ivy Mommy – A mommy blogger, it’s a hard job so this deserves recognition
- Tales of a shy mess – New on the block but a good blog
- Theresa Marie – Fashion, lifestyle, health she has it all
- That new girl – Lifestyle blogger
- Beat face fridayy – That make up blogger we all need
- A little insight – a blog different from others
- Random thoughts – the name says it all
- Free to express – thoughts, feelings and experiences
All these people have put in a lot of hard work to make their blogs what they are and they all deserved recognition so CONGRATULATIONS Y’ALL! 😀
Here is what you need to do now:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you Daneen for the honour once again. Congratulations to you all.. you deserve it ❤
To all my readers, go and show some love to the bloggers.